Emma did get to go see the baby chickens for the first time. I thought she was going to love them and want to touch & hold them, but she was a little scared of them. I guess she didn't know what those 20,000 little yellow things were. She was so cute, wouldn't hardly get away from Papaw's side. Kyleigh runs around picking up as many as she can and takes them to their feed. So far they haven't stepped on any or been tripped by any.
I love the fact that these two little girls get to live close to Wayne & I because they get to do so many fun things on the farm that city kids don't get the opportunity to do. Kyleigh loves to go to the creek and throw rocks in the water. Wayne is looking forward to taking both of them wading in the creek. I think Leanne worries that he will let them do more than he should because he tends to be more adventurous than she would like him to be. I have to constantly remind him that they are only one and three (I don't think he is listening).
Hope everyone has a wonderful week & a great Easter!
4 comments:
Yeah, I don't think he really listens to my worries...secretly, I think he is laughing about how silly & worried I can be! I guess you didn't get any pictures of Emma in the chicken house?
Sweet picture and sweet blog. :)
a. glad that kyleigh didn't squeeze any of the chickens...to death :)
b. i can just see dad...letting them do whatever they want, leanne should be worried lol
c. here's my comment finally!
Hey Joann-Love the picture...It's so cute...Hey...My blog has changed so go in and delete the one you have posted and sign up for this one....also you can keep up to date at landon and lydia blog at landonandlydiacom/blog
Sign up for them bith...I love you and hope you ahve a good Easter...
Post a Comment