Friday, June 10, 2011

33 YEARS OF LOVE



June 10, 1978

Today is my 33rd wedding Anniversary. June 10, 1978 I married someone I was sure I loved more than anything, well here it is 33 years later & I love him more today than I did then. He is the most generous unselfish man I know that always puts his family first. A long time ago he told me that all he ever wants to do is make me happy, well he has done that. I could look the world over & never find someone that loves me more than he does.

I know it hasn't been easy at times for him to live with my "issues" from my childhood, but he just keeps on loving me. About a year ago Leanne told me that we ruined marriage for her because from the years of being home with us & us showing her everyday what love was, she thought marriage should be like a fairy tale and she had the exact opposite of that. Yes, we have had our moments, but those moments were small compared to the good times & they were never important enough to let it come between us. I know at times I nag him too much (but I thought that was what women were supposed to do...lol) & he definitely annoys me sometimes, but that is okay, I still love him!!! I could go on & on bragging about him, but it would just make you jealous.....:)

Anyways, Happy Anniversary to the best most wonderful husband that any woman could ask for. I love you Wayne Cole!!!!!

June 10, 2011

1 comment:

Guillen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!