I know you guys think I have totally lost my mind, but here it is, "I HATE SNOW". I hate everything about it. It is cold & totally messy. I would be happy if it never ever snowed again for the rest of my life. If we had it here in Arkansas all winter then I would seriously consider selling the farm and moving to Florida. I would rather deal with hurricanes than winter weather. I know I probably was the worse Mom while my kids were growing up because I never wanted to be outside during the days it snowed. I didn't like building snowmen, making snow angels, sledding or ice skating (unless it was inside a skating ring). I guess that is why we never went snow skiing. If we had of I would have just stayed inside beside the fire, unless they could figure out a way that I could ski on snow that wasn't cold and messy and it was 75 degrees outside. Anything below that temperature, I freeze. So sorry you had to learn this about me, but believe me I am not ashamed to admit it, and I will say it again I HATE SNOW. Right now it is coming down in huge flakes and I just want to close my blinds and pretend it isn't piling up on the ground. ~UGH~
Okay, that is my gripe for the day. I hope everyone else enjoys the nasty stuff and no one gets out on the icy roads. Be careful out there.
MISS MISS PEEWEE
No comments:
Post a Comment